Okay...so this is from yesterday, but I only decided today to start posting my favorite video of the day. I know it's a big commitment, but I feel as though I'm ready. I really believe that I am up for the challenge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Susan Boyle is an incredible woman. Not only is she adorable and happy, but she is amazingly talented. What I love about this video is when one of the judges makes the comment about how everyone in the audience was laughing at Susan when she walked in. When she left the hall, no one was laughing. That's so true in our society. People laugh and judge by image alone and quite frankly, it's disgusting. I don't understand how our society got this way, or why we are this way. What gave us the right and the nerve to judge others? I thought that was God's job.
I hope that this teaches us all a lesson. Don't laugh at people because of their outer image or what they say.
No comments:
Post a Comment